Monday, April 21, 2008

Introducing, Mr. and Mrs. H

WE DID IT!! We are finally married! the day of our wedding was beautiful! even though it stormed like crazzzyyy the night before. The only bad thing was that the ground was a little wet..but definitley not enough to ruin anything! It was a beautiful ceremony and reception and I couldn't be any more happier than I am today to be married to my love! :o) We are starting to settle into the apartment a little bit more. Things have seemed to change ever since getting married. I definitley think a lot differently about Chad than I used to...Even though we did live together before we said 'I do' things are just different. Not to sure how to explain that one...

I have been out of work for a whole week and it has been fabulous!!!! :) I so cannot wait until our little girl gets here so I can stay at home with her all the time and not have to work ever! well on that note...I must go and get caught up ALL the freakin work I missed while being gone! Take care & have a blessed day!

*Mrs. H :)

1 comment:

Gloria Brown said...

Congratulations! Keep posting, and I'll definitely keep reading. God Bless all of you!